Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Diary and Me: Almost Over

Diary,
Okay, so I'm beginning to grow out of you. Well, that, and the fact that Courtney, my Thing of a sister, is literally blackmailing me. Well, not exactly blackmailing. Anyway, here's what happened:

I was walking down the hallway at school, and a little stroke of reality came to my head. The reality was that I couldn't keep writing in you anymore. Then, I thought about Millicent, this weird girl who has a Diary, but doesn't care about anyone, 'cause she doesn't have any friends at all. All my friends, including my best friend, Brooke, laughs/ makes fun of Millicent.

I know what you're thinking- you shouldn't hang out with people who won't accept you for who you are. Well, in this case, you are so wrong. I love the friends that I have and I won't change them now, not in eighth grade. Okay, so... um.... see you later?

Your acquaintance,
Sarah D. Wallace

No comments: