Monday, February 1, 2010

My Diary and Me: Secrets

Dear Diary,
Okay, so I am pretty sure that this is one of my last entries, 'cause now Courtney, my uber- annoying sister, knows all about you. Here's how it all started:

I was writing in you once, and my door was closed. (Talking about my bedroom.) Then Courtney, I have no idea if she did it deliberately, came in and smashed my favorite vase. That vase was really special to me- I got it when I was a baby (I know, odd gift, right?)- and my Grandma Josephine gave it to me. Anyway, I get all worked up- you know me, always tend to make a big deal out of everything- and get off my bed, leave you exposed, out in the open, and go to scold Courtney, but then she finds you and voila! she starts to (sort of) blackmail me.

She says that if I tell mom and dad that she broke the vase (that vase was special to them too), that she's gonna tell everybody that I have a diary (YOU). Okay, so I'm sad right now, and I am gonna go back to brooding over this horrible incident. So, I hope I get to write in you again, Diary.

Your supercalifragilisticexpialadocious BFFLAD (Best Friends For Life and Death),

SArah Diane wallace
or
SAD :(

No comments: